Aug 2, 2011

CTMH launches New Autum/Winter IDEA BOOK

Close To My Heart launches the new IDEA BOOK as of today!  I am so excited about the new line of Papers, Stamps and Accessories that CTMH has featured this time around!  I WANT IT ALL!!   ***

I have a limited amount of catalogues available on a first come first serve basis, however, you can view all the great new products on-line with the at http://www.closetomyheart.com/Products/Online_Idea_Book.aspx?i=FB43&c=2 All prices are listed in Canadian funds and do not include Shipping and Handling and HST. 

If you would like your own Idea Book please contact me at pennystavast@gmail.com

****  Note:  Price Correction for cardstock on page 8 of the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book. The actual price for single-color, 24-sheet cardstock packs of White Daisy (1385) and Colonial White (1388) is $10.50 CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment