Jan 13, 2012

MOJO 223 - Make it Count

This weeks MOJO Challenge was perfect for CTMH Sonoma Papers.  I was hoping to create a vintage time peace card and I think with all the stamps and embelishments, I did okay with this piece!  After I created this card I discovered over at H2H (Heart2Heart) blog they too had a challenge for CTMH products to use a stamp you haven't used before from your collection or to dust off an old set you haven't used for awhile.  



Here's the original MOJO223 Layout:



I kept my card in the same layout, however I did use a 6x6 card for my base and here's my card:
Here's all the details of what I used to make up this card:

Papers:  CTMH Sonoma Paper Pack (X7143B)
Ink:  all CTMH - Cocoa & Smokey Plum
Stamps:  all CTMH - Vintage Father's Day (C1239 - Retired), Make it Count (D1257) and Key Moments (B1392)
Embelishments:  CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, CTMH Antiqued Copper Mini Medley, CTMH Cocoa Ribbon, CTMH Photo Hangers, 7 Gypsies Key & Pearl Brads.

TFL. . . and be sure to check out the other creations at MOJO223  for more ideas of how to use this layout! 

7 comments:

  1. Wowzer! I love all the layers and details on this card! The vintage car stamp goes so well with the Sonoma papers and your metal charms are adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige-DT
    http://www.paigespaperparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details you added to this card! The first thing I noticed was the stamping, and then as I looked more closely I discovered all the cute accents. Everything fits your theme extremely well! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too pretty to give away! What a great peice of art!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the details! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    Allisa-DT
    http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great vintage feel! I agree with Joelle, the more I looked the more I found. Great detail! Thanks for joining the H2H challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer! Such eye candy! Lots to enjoy - like the subtle verse stamped on top of the B&T paper!

    ReplyDelete