Jan 18, 2012

MOJO224 - Goin' Places

This weeks MOJO Challenge is a super neat little grouping of fun images!  I pulled out some older stamps I had from a couple of years ago, but haven't used much and thought I'd create this weeks layout with Mo Mannings "Oh the Places You'll Go" set.  Just so happens this is also my entry for the BELLARIFFIC0212 week 2 Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers
 
Here's the layout for Mojo224:

. . . and here's my finished card:
Isn't she just the cutest little bug you've seen?! I so LOVE this image it's so sweet and innocent. 



Here's the recipe for this card:
Stamps:  Mo Mannings "Oh the Places You'll Go"
Ink:  Tuxedo Black & CTMH Outdoor Denim
B&T Papers:  EP Time 6x6 "Season"
Cardstock:  All CTMH Juniper, Vineyard Berry & Outdoor Denim
Embelishments:  CTMH Gems, CTMH Juniper Ribbon, Swirls Gems, Gelly Roller Clear Star Pen and CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge and Copic Markers.

TFL. . . can't wait for next weeks MOJO layout!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment