Nov 21, 2011

Graphicat's Snowman Stamp Set

Apparently. .  . both Amber and I are featuring some of Graphicat's stamps/sketches from this weekends personal projects!  I have utilzed one of Cheri's stamp sets:

My creative-sarcastic side just about screamed out loud when I saw this set.   LOVE IT!!!  Oh. . . the cards I'll be making with these cute little sayings!  hehehe!

I found a simple sketch from Split Coast Stampers (sketch challenge 359):

I came up with this design (rotated the sketch 180degrees) :

Using CTMH Believe  paper pack I matched up my snowman by coloring it in with Copic Markers and added some bling by using CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge to make the snowflakes in CTMH Daisy White and again in CTMH Sky Blue, using my Xyron sticker maker I added adhesive to the snowflakes and finished them off with some CTMH Prism Glitter and a blue gem.  Added some swirls of red and green gems by My Minds Eye throughut the card and finished it off by announcing the title with a CTMH Pin Clip


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Penny! I love this! FABULOUS colouring! And Im SO glad you love the set! Thank you for posting it!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so one of my favorites. . . trying to find paper now to show case this wonderul set use some of those other sayings. . . Looking forward to seeing and using more of your stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete