Nov 2, 2011

Mojo Monday Layout 213

Since it's the last week of the month, Mojo Monday likes to mix things up and focus on non-traditional sized cards, so they've given everyone a Round or Square option.




I chose to do the square option with a "twist". Here's my card:


So here's the "twist" this card is technically a 6"x6" square card. . . well sort of, anyways.  I made it an easle card which in itself is a fun take on the traditional flat card as you can see by this picture:

It sorta pops up in all different kind of ways.  It's a very cool way to do a "square" card layout!  for instructions please e-mail me and I'd be happy to forward them on or you can check out the Score-Pal web site projects for this or plenty more ideas for different card layouts.  

Inside View

Close-Up of Sentiment


Papers:  B & T My Minds Eye 6"x6" Pad, CTMH Chocolate, Honey and Juniper Cardstock
Stamps:  CTMH Acrylic Friends stamp set
Accessories:  CTMH Chocolate Ribbon Collection; CTMH Chocolate Brad; Basic Grey mini pearl gems; e. gems in blue & brown; & paper flowers

Thanks for playing along with me and I look forward to next weeks Mojo - a whole new month and a whole new competition begins on week 1!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment