Oct 31, 2011

Wheewww. . . where is the time going?

Okay, this weekends project was all about my new scrapbooking room!  YES I'm getting all my stuff (eventually) organized!   I am officially converting our addition to my own personal space for crafts.  Sunday was all about sanding drywall and priming the walls/roof for paint.  I'm hoping by next weekend I can get the last of the paint on, lights and heater installed, and start to set up. . . YIPEEE!  This will mean I will have a 14'X20' room primarily for crafting.  I'm so excited to be able to "find" all my toys that are packed away in boxes/storage.   As my husband Lorne reminds me so often. . . you've taken over the house with all your craft stuff.  Is there not a room you don't have it in?   Well. . . soon enough I will be organized and very busy gettin' creative this winter!   Yipeee! 

I will be putting an order in this weekend, November 6, 2011, if you have anything you need to help out with making your Christmas Cards.  It'll be a great opportunity to get your Holiday Wish Stamp set for $5 with a minimum $25 purchase D size stamp purchase.   To place an order please contact me, Penny Stavast .

Don't forget on November 22 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at the Contact Women's Society is the Christmas Card Making Class.  This Class is FREE - all paper products will be provided for 6 cards using the Winter Wonderland Paper Pack.  It's a great opportunity to finish up some of your personal card stash and to get together with a great bunch of ladies for an evening of fun!  Please register with Ashley at (250) 392-4188.  Class is limited to 18 participants - so don't wait it's filling up fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment