It features six 4" x 6" prints (one with a little bit cut off on the side), and two 3" x 3" prints. The darker paper strips are 3" x 9", and the lighter ones are 3" x 12". The circle is 6.5", and the photos have 1/4" mats. Either side of the sketch would make a fine single page layout; just add a title to the left hand page. You can replace the stars with whatever elements work for your pictures. Don't forget to link your finished page back at H2H so they can see what you did with the sketch.
The rules are pretty simple for this Challenge:
- In order to enter a challenge, you must use CTMH products but your project does not have to be 100% CTMH.
- If you use something from another company, please consider including details in your project's description.
- You MUST mention H2H challenges in your blog post and a link back to us would be appreciated.
- Spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog.
- Most importantly, have fun creating - the Close To My Heart way!