Apr 18, 2012

I'm not only an Auntie. . . but a "Great" Auntie!!!

Ok, life has been busy!  Some of you may know and other's may not even care!   But a week ago today I became a great aunt to my nephew's little boy! I know so hard to believe that I could be a "Great" Aunt. . . but it is officially my "Title" now and I'm gonna milk it for everything it's worth! 

To honour our newest little member and my nephew, I had fun creating a "welcoming" card.  I used deconstructingjen.com's sketch #45: 
and here's my creation: 
Inside sentiment "Congratulations DAD!" 


Stamps:  Whimsey Stamps "Sympathy Bugs" and CTMH Save the Date
BandT Papers:  Simple Stories "Documented" 6x6
Cardstock is all CTMH  Cocoa and White Daisy
Ink:  Tuxedo Black & CTMH Olive 
Accessories:  Copic Markers, 3D Glue Dots, Peral Swirls, Flowers, and Quickutz Die cuts  

TFL!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment