Apr 20, 2012

Cruisin' . . . over the Hill

I am really enjoying this past release of CTMH paper packs!  One of my favorites is the CTMH Cruisin Papers!  This card is based on a Sketch Saturday's from a couple of weeks ago, but hey, life's been busy. . . notice a theme happening? 


I rotated the sketch and here's what I came up with:


Isn't this image just the cutest. . . I have a couple of biker "dudes" in the family, so I'm sure I'll be able to use this card to help them celebrate an upcoming b-day!  

Inside Sentiment "Where? When? I don't remmeber any hill . . .  Happy Birthday".   

Papers:  CTMH "Cruisin" Paper Pack
Stamps:  Whimsey Stamps "Biker Girl" & CTMH "Birthday Greetings"
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, CTMH Cranberry
Accessories:  Spell Binders Die Cuts, Felt Swirls & Copic Markers

TFL!   Have a great day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment