Nov 4, 2011

Telescopic Christmas Card



I saw this little Christmas Card on Splitcoast Stampers and thought it was a very unique technique so I had to try it out. It's very simple, but you can bling it up and make it so much more "fancy" than a traditional folding card and it's one more way to use all of those nesting shapes you have laying around! :)

I made my card with a 5.5" Scalloped Circle as the base.  The top circle, which is stamped with CTMH Melody of Christmas stamp, lifted with 3D adhesive, on top of a Snowflake, rotates up to reveal the second circle.  I chose to put my greeting for the card on here.  This again is CTMH I Believe Stamp set. 
 
Rotate the card one more time to reveal the last circle, which I stamped again with CTMH I Believe  stamp set for the final image.  I left enough room in the last circle for writing a personal greeting/sentiment. 

Each of the circles are held together with a CTMH metalic brad.  All Cardstock is CTMH (Cocoa, Brown Bag, Garden Green & Vineyard Berry).  Background & Textured papers are My Minds Eye 6x6 Pad Lost and Found.  Images were stamped in CTMH Garden Green, Garnet and/Vineyard Berry Ink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment