Jan 11, 2012

Life is too much. . .

 This is the theme of todays card. . .actually, bear with me, I'm really craving a tropical holiday and I'm livin' vicariously through my cards right now, and it's pretty much the theme of the week - water - and not the white fluffy kind either!  (hehehe) 

I went back into the Mojo Monday Blog 2011 Sketches and printed off a catalogue of ideas to get my creative mojo going and for today's layout I'm using MOJO 193 from May 2011:
This is a round or square option and I opted for the round one in my card:
I opted to use my stamped image as the flower embelishment. . . .and here's the inside: 

Here's the details of this card:

BandT Papers:  Creative Memoris Tropical Pack
Cardstock:  All CTMH:  Moonstruck, Pear & Lagoon
Stamps:  Sugar Plums "Underwater" and  CTMH C1365 Making Waves
Embelishments:  3D Dots, Craft Glitter foam Stickers, doodlebug Boutique Seimming Pool Assortments Ribbon,  Copic Markers, CTMH Crystal Gems,  & Crystal Stickles

TFL!  . . . until next time make some waves. . . Really Really BIG WAVES!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment