Oct 14, 2011

Trying to get more creativity in. . . .

Ok, life has been hectic for me for awhile now. . . hopefully now that we are cleaning up all the little projects around my house renovations, I'm hoping to get to some of my personal goals.  One of them is to actually try and do a weekly project (maybe more) with all my scrapbooking supplies.  My first goal is to actually do the weekly Mojoblog card challenge.  If you don't know what Mojo is all about here's their link: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/.  So having said that I actually sat down a few nights ago and did this weeks layout....


. . . and here's my take on the card:





All stamps, ink, ribbon and cardstock used are CTMH (Black, Sunset Orange & Bamboo).
Background and textured papers are My Minds Eye 6X6 pad
Stamps are CTMH Stamp of the Month for August (Wicked); December 25th and Scary (discontinued)
Techniques used are sponging and CTMH Art Philosophy is used as well (YES I broke down and bought a Cricut!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment