Jan 4, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year!  2012 is here and I'm excited to enter the new year with some  personal challenges and goals!  2011 ended in a blur and I have to appologize for my lack of new posts. . . however moving forward I'm excited to share some of my personal challenges for the beginning of 2012! 


Firstly, I'm going to continue my goal of attempting to complete the mojo challenge on a weekly basis much to my chagrin. . . the dinning room table is never going to get cleared off of it's paper supplies.  LOL!  Obvoiusly this will not be a resolution I can even consider at this point!   However, in attempt to reach outside of my comfort zone I am going to attempt meet one of my personal goals by doing cards with a masculine "theme", for birthdays, and significant other dates!  


To get into the groove of my first personal challenge, I am going to be using Mr. Fix it from Totally Stampalicious with this weeks  Mojo222  challenge.  


Why don't you play along and send me a photo of your own masculine card using the Mojo222 layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment