Dec 7, 2011

Card 1 in a set of 4!

Ever get stumped. . . as I often do. . . on what to do for cards?  I found this great set of papers I bought last JANUARY, I bought it at the time not only 'cause I really liked it, but it was "different" - so non-traditional winter papers!  Anyways, I used the Verve Challenges for the Month of November to create four cards with all the same papers and stamp set!   This was my personal challenge. . . sometimes I get distracted by all the "papers" I have hoarded away and have a hard time sitting down and picking what to do. . . anyways here's the original sketch:


what I came up with:

B and T Papers:  January Brrrr (discontinued)
CTMH Cardstock: Juniper, Black & Colonial White
Stamps:  CTMH Timber (greeting), Stampalicious (image)
Accessories:  CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, CTMH Gems, CTMH Black and White Dot Ribbon and Copic Markers 

. . . . .TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment