Dec 5, 2011

Lost my Mojo. . . .

Okay, I'm a little behind in posting my MOJO layouts. . . figured I'd better get some more posted ;) This was the last week for the month of November, and over at MOJO they like to mix things up and focus on non-traitional sized cards, so the option was for a round or square card. 




Since the majority of my cards are square, I figured I'd try making a round Card!  Here's my take on the layout:

Can I say I LOVE my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!!!  Yipeee. . . it made this card so simple!  The actual shape is the scalloped circle at 5 3/4", the green scalloped circle is 5 1/2", the red circle is 5 1/4" and the B&T papers were two circles cut at 5", the circles were then stacked on my cutter and I cut 1/4 of the circle.   Added some ribbon, cut the snowflake again from my Cricut Cartridge, the image is stamped on a tag from the Cartridge and framed with the same image.   

B and T papers:  CTMH (Christmas papers from last year - discontinued)
Cardstock:  CTMH New Englad Ivy, Cranberry, & Colonial White
Stamps:  Stampalicious
Accessories:  CTMH Glitter, CTMH Button, CTMH Cricut Art Phiolosophy Cartridge, Copic Markers, Staz-On Black Ink

TFL. . . now for this weeks challenge. . .sketch is out please feel free to check it out MOJO 218

No comments:

Post a Comment