Jan 24, 2012

So life has been a little busy, hence the long time between posts. Anyways, my girls were using some gentle persuasion (begging) this weekend to make some cards. So I decided to sit down and make the easel card that I had challenged my self to make, a long time ago.

It started with this cute fairy stamp that my little boy got me for Christmas from Graphicat . I colored her with Copic Markers and gave her a bit of Sparkle with CTMH Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel. Oh and the red bell is also from Graphicat .


SOOOOO FUUNN!!!!





So here is my card. Not sure if it all works together but I like it. Didn't use a layout, just let the paper guide me.











Here is the inside.








Product used were:

CTMH Roxie Paper Pack
Whimsy Stamps Silver Fairy
CTMH Wonderland Workshop On The Go Stamp set
CTMH Roxie Workshop On The Go Stamp set
Graphicat embellishments, Bell and Coffee mug and beans
Copic Markers
CTMH Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel
CTMH Ink in Cocoa and Chocolate
CTMH Black Marker

Happy Paper Crafting......

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

  1. Amber this is a wonderful card! So love this little image and it's definately going to be on my most "wanted list". Way to get your creative mojo back on and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete