Jan 23, 2012

Heart 2 Heart


I used last weeks Viva La Verve layout for a cute little "hope your feeling better" card: 








. . . and here's my card!  I found this cute little Dr. image over at La-La Land Crafts.  She is actually a "digi" image.  I wasn't too sure on how to use a "digi", but I've entered into a whole new world of cardmaking. . . and I think I LIKE IT!  Be sure to check out all the images over at La-La Land Crafts - there is literally something for every occasion! 
Here's the inside of the card:

The recipe for this card:

B&T Papers:  Authentique 6X6 "Gathering"
Cardstock is all CTMH:  Sunrise, Chocolate & Juniper
Ink:  CTMH Sunrise
Stamps:  CTMH True Friends D1406, CTMH For Every Occassion D1187
Digi Image:  La-La Land Dr. Marci
Assessories:  Spellbinders, Lost & Found Pearl Swirls, Copic Markers, CTMH Foundary Pin Clips, and Gelly Roller Clear Stamp.

TFL!   

No comments:

Post a Comment