Nov 19, 2011

Graphicat's Santa Layout

Hi Everyone, so here is my (Amber) first post!  Let's hope I can do this right!  Anyways, my dear friend Penny was here Thursday night finishing up the cards for the Women's Contact Society's card night.  So much FUN!!!  I was so inspired to do something out of my comfort zone...... layers, layers and more layers.  I went over to another great friends blog at Graphicat  to find some inspiration with her November Sketch: 



This is what I came up with!  


So I started with the CTMH Believe paper pack using the CTMH Sweet Leaf and Topiary cardstock.  I stamped Santa, lights and stars from the CTMH Share the Magic (retired) stamp set and 'Happy Holidays' from the CTMH A Timber stamp set.  I colored Santa with my Copic Markers and gave him some 'bling' with CTMH's Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel.  I then made his beard appear fuzzy with CTMH's Fun Flock.  Finish off with some CTMH Cranberry ribbon, some CTMH Sparkles and a couple of other accents and here you go.


Next project....easel card, wish me luck!

/posted by Amber

1 comment:

  1. Who hooooo!!! Welcome to blogland Amber! So glad your first post is a Graphicat one too! GREAT job! I LOVE that Santa!
    Thanks so much for using our November Sketch at Graphicat too!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete