Nov 14, 2011

Santa's "Watching You"

What a great weekend!  I actually got some R&R, house work and paper work done!  You can imagine what kind of paperwork I am talking about. . . and not the work kind either!   Yes I sat down and was able to get a "few things" done in my crafting corner.   I made this vintage style Christmas Card using a techinique I saw on Split Coast Stampers, for a telescopic card and an older layout for a challenge I saw a while ago on SCS as well.  This is a great techinique for using all of those nesting shapes in a whole other way. . . 
 


As you can see by the side profile I took my santa image and broke it up into 3 layers using nesting ovals and 3D foam dots.  It's a great techinque for adding more depth to your cards.


B and T Paper:  My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas 6x6
Cardstock: CTMH Vineyard Berry, Chocolate and Vanilla
Ink:  CTMH Vineyard Berry and Jim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Stamps:  Santa by Hampton Art and CTMH Holiday Cheer set
Accessories:  Nestabilities; e. Pearls and Gems, Maya Road Snowflakes, CTMH Chocolate Ribbon and 3D Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment