Nov 17, 2011

Inspirational Santa. . . .

I have to admit, this latest card was an inspiration from a girlfriend whom I consider a card making guru.  Many have had the pleasure of seeing her work and in case you haven't you might want to skip on over to her blog to see the beautiful work she does - which inspires me to "think outside of the card (aka box)".   



Normally, my cards are very two dementianalized and "simple".  Which I've been advised "simple cards" do not have layers or bling!  So I've re-thought this whole process and figure I'm getting there. . . as far as detailing up my cards but still have a whole lot to learn.  

Here's a side profile of Santa in layers and some of the details/bling close up. 

BandT Paper: Bo Bunny 6"x6" Snowfall Collection & 12"X12"
Cardstock: all CTMH Juniper, Chocolate and Vanilla
Ink:  all CTMH Juniper and Chocolate
Accessories:  Nestabilities, CTMH Crystal Gems, My Minds Eye Pearls, CTMH Pin Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment