Nov 14, 2011

Mojo 215 Layouts


Okay, it's that time of the week for the newest and greatest Mojo . . .  And Amber definately has her MOJO on and has completed the card and has it ready for posting!  Here's this weeks layout for Mojo214:



And here's Amber's take on the layout:
 
Stamps sets used: CTMH Jingle Borders and Heartfelt Christmas
Card Stock:  CTMH Sky and Sweet Leaf
B and T Paper: CTMH Believe Paper

Techinique: Snowflake stamped in Sky and stamped with glue pen and sprinkled in CTMH Prisma Glitter

Now it's my turn to get my Mojo on and see what I can come up with for this weeks Mojo Layout. . . .

I rotated the layout and put it onto a 6"x6" card.  Using papers I picked up this afternoon at one of my "frequent" visited paper suppliers.  These weren't the original papers I wanted to use for this layout, however, the B and T papers are Printery Collections 6x6 paper stack.  Co-ordinating Cardstock is CTMH Cocoa, Vanilla and Juniper
The cute little flower is made from a section of the B and T papers pack and the fleures are made from CTMH Juniper cardstock with the use of CTMH Art Philosophy Collection.  I also used the CTMH Art Philosophy Collection for the sentiment frame and sentiment is from CTMH Card Chatter - Sympathy.   The pearls are e. and pearl swirls from Lost & Found.  Ink used is CTMH Cocoa.  TGL!

1 comment: